You’ve read my articles How To Become A Walt Disney Imagineer and A Day In the Life of A Disney Imagineer, you’ve seen the documentary on Disney+, you’ve read all the books about Walt Disney Imagineering……but you want to learn more?
I’ve created an opportunity for you to learn more about Walt Disney Imagineering, being a Theme Park Architect, share my experience working for Walt Disney Imagineering and my time spent as a Consulting Executive within the theme park design industry to help you learn more about the theme park industry and providing you suggestions about becoming a Theme Park Architect or Walt Disney Imagineer!
Want to learn more about me and my professional experience? Check out my website at djenkinsarchitect.com
✅ Here’s how to schedule a 30 or 60 Minute phone conversation!
Schedule A 30 Minute Conversation
I am now currently scheduling 30 Minute phone conversations with individuals, future theme park designers, and those wanting to learn more about how to become a Theme Park Architect or a Walt Disney Imagineer! This limited, paid opportunity will give you direct access to a former Walt Disney Imagineer and practicing Theme Park Architect who consults with some of the largest theme park companies and designers.
How Much Does A 30 Minute Conversation Cost?
- $125 (US) made via PayPal here for a 30 Minute Conversation!
- Upon making your payment, send me an email with your name; topics you would like to discuss; a note saying you purchased a 30 minute conversation; and a day and time you would prefer to have the one-hour phone conversation.
Schedule A 60 Minute Conversation
I am now offering 60 Minute phone conversations with anyone who would like to dive deeper into an extended conversation where I will go into more detail to assist you in learning more about Theme Park Architecture and becoming a Theme Park Architect or Disney Imagineer.
How Much Does A 60 Minute Conversation Cost?
- $250 (US) made via PayPal here for a 60 Minute Conversation!
- Upon making your payment, send me an email with your name; topics you would like to discuss; a note saying you purchased a 60 minute conversation; and a day and time you would prefer to have the one-hour phone conversation.
How Does It Work?
- Make your payment via PayPal.
- Email me with the topics you would like to discuss.
- Include in your email your full name, the number of minutes you purchased (30 or 60), and a day and time you would like to have our conversation.
- Once your payment has been confirmed and the conversation schedule has been confirmed, I will send you a confirming email with contact information.
What Will We Discuss?
Our discussion topics are totally up to you! My goal of this unique opportunity is to teach people more about the reality of becoming a Walt Disney Imagineer, what it’s really like working for Walt Disney Imagineering, and provide my suggestions on how to become a Walt Disney Imagineer.
This is your opportunity to ask the questions you have always wanted answers to, but you’ve never had the opportunity to speak with a theme park design insider or former Walt Disney Imagineer! I’ve been known to throw in some good behind the scenes stories that few people have ever heard! That said, I will not reveal any confidential information about Walt Disney Imagineering or the Walt Disney Company.