Announcing the release of my new eBook available on Amazon.com, The Design Manager: Successful Management of the Design Process.
My new book is a culmination of my Senior Project Design Manager experience during my time as an Imagineer with Walt Disney Imagineering, and my successful design leadership roles during my twenty plus years as a practicing, licensed Architect.
Theories about successful design management are great, but real-world design management processes and the tools a Design Manager can use on active projects are essential.
Learn Guiding principles that have driven me to:
- Become a successful Senior Project Design Manager at a Fortune 100 company working on large, complex projects.
- Become a sought-after Consulting Design Executive assisting Commercial and Themed Entertainment market segment clients.
- Become a successful licensed Architect and design team leader on both large and small projects.
What you will Learn:
- The importance of identifying design risk assessment activities.
- How to create a Design Implementation Strategy.
- How to maximize your project milestone Design Reviews.
- Learn the differences in the Design Manager’s role depending on the
- Project’s implementation contract type.
- Learn processes and skills perfected in real-world projects used to lead
- Real-world design teams.
- Learn the importance of Design Change Management Strategies and much more!
The Successful Management of the Design Process is the difference between a Design Manager with a calm confidence to lead a successful project and design team… and a frantic leader who lacks the skills needed at each phase of design and implementation. The difference between an average project design manager to … being sought after as the best leader of the design process and design team through all phases of the project.
Grab your copy today of The Design Manager: Successful Management of the Design Process.